Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Summer Fun

This summer Libby, Mallory and I had a lot of fun doing lots of different activities. I wanted to make up for the lack of fun we had last summer when I wasn't feeling well. We went with some friends from the neighborhood to the weekly kiddie matinee at the theater in A.F. We had a season pass to Thanksgiving Point and there is tons of stuff to do there like visit thd Farm Country, Children's Discovery Garden and the dinosaur museum.
Some of us moms in the neighborhood have formed a group called "Mommies On the Go" and we did monthly activities with our kids. We went to an Owlz baseball game, had a water fun day, and played at the Noah's Ark fountain at Thanksgiving Point.
Here are a few pictures from our fun summer.

Noah's Ark fountain at Thanksgiving Point. Libby in green and Mallory in red.


Water Day at Willow Springs



In front of the Movie with Blake Sanderson. We also went with Ethan and Emilee Dawdy but they couldn't make it the day I actually remembered my camara. Libby in purple Mallory in Pink.

Having fun with cousin Ellie at Thanksgiving Point farms.



6 comments:

Stephanie Ellinger said...

That looks like you had so much fun this summer. Is the Blake in the picture the one that wants to marry one of the girls?

ali-dot-e said...

Fantastic!! It really was a fun Summer! Thanks for letting us tag along!

Kathleen said...

Great post! Tell Shawn to shake a leg and get your Northwest vacation post done!

Jenkins Family said...

Kristen your girls are really cute and look like a lot of fun!!

Jinsey Jane said...

That was fun to see the summer activities and the pictures of the girls and their friends. They will always remember those memories that you are making for them. Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to the vacation to the Northwest to be posted. It is as if I can share those moments with you when I see the pictures.

Lee and Marie said...

Kristin! I'm so glad I found your blog! Gosh your family is so cute :) Not like that is news or anything... Hope you're doing good! I'm still planning on dinner this Sunday - I refuse to forget! But we also need to plan a day that you guys can come over for dinner too - my excuse will be that I'm trying to make up for this last Sunday :( - We are SO sorry about that!!!!!