Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July

On the 4th of July we just stayed here at Willow Springs. The morning was pretty uneventful, which is how Shawn likes it because it is done of the few days that he can really relax. But that evening we had a BBQ with some of our friends and neighbors. When the sun started to go down we blocked off the road in front of our house and did fireworks. They were not quite as good as Stadium of Fire but at least we didn't have to fight the traffic.

The girls having fun making faces.


Libby likes the front-row action!


Fireworks in action!

3 comments:

Jinsey Jane said...

I am so glad to see some another story and more pictures of the Richard's events in their lives. It looks like it was a fun time for all. Keep up the good work. I love to look at your posts and see how you are progressing with your goal of posting on the blog.

Sheena said...

Well you're ahead of me on posting on your blog. Good job! I LOVE to see pictures of the girls and know what you guys are up to. I can't wait to come and visit in a couple of weeks!

ali-dot-e said...

I found you...don't worry I will keep it my little secret! Cute Blog! You are doing great work! See you!