Thursday, April 8, 2010

Libby & Mallory's First Day of School

OK I know that the school year is almost over so I'm sure that most of you are wondering why I am writing about it now. Well I always say better late then never, I am going to try very hard to catch up with this year and be much better going forward, since I am sure you are all dying to see what is going on in the Richards life.
Libby and Mallory started Kindergarten on August 27, 2009 They are in Mrs. LeBaron's class at Hidden Hollow Elementary. The girls were so excited to start school, I as their mother can not say the same. In fact when we were at the school I started to cry so hard that Shawn said he was going to send me back to the van to sit so I wouldn't scare the girls. I was much better when I picked them up and saw how excited they were and how much fun they had. Libby's first thing she said to me was "Mom what outfit am I going to wear tomorrow?" She is such a girl.



Libby


Mallory


















1 comment:

Cherrington said...

It is hard to see your baby's grow up. At times it can be lots of fun too!
Katie also LOVE'S school. She actually has the same exact back pack! hahaha