Saturday, April 10, 2010

Libby's Haircut


It was Sunday November 1st and Mallory had been sick that day, so she was lying on the couch most of the day. That evening after dinner Libby was in the girls room playing by herself. I remember thinking to myself that she had sure been good about entertaining herself all day since Mallory wasn't feeling well. Then she came out. I didn't notice at first (because there were still big clumps of long hair that she had missed) then I said "Libby what were you thinking" and in a very cute Innocent voice she replied "I just wanted to look like you Mommy". Shawn started to laugh and said you can't get mad at that. Which he was right. Then I relized it was Sunday night and there was nowhere I could go to get her hair fixed before school the next morning. Well I did the best I could to make her presentable and then right after school we went to get a real hair cut.

Since this little experience many people have thanked us, especially their school teacher because now they can tell the girls apart. I just tell them that I can't take credit for it.









1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Good job with yet another post! Keep 'em coming! Libby of course looks adorable even with her do-it-herself haircut!